Support Centre

If I'm symptomatic can I come in for a test?

If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 please visit a local Public Health Assessment Centre.

Switch Health operates three Public Health Assessment Centres in the Peel Region in partnership with Ontario Health. To view Switch Health’s Public Assessment Centres, please click here.

For general inquiries, who should I contact?

For general inquiries, please email

For media inquiries, please email

For results inquiries, please email

For questions on home kits, please email

For any other questions or concerns, please call us at 647-977-1030.

Staff are available to speak 24/7.